This policy was last modified on October 17, 2023.
I. Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you contact or interact with us, or fill out an online form.
When you contact or interact with us or fill out an online form, we may collect your name, email address, telephone number, and any other information that you provide to us voluntarily.
II. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- To provide information and services to you;
- To process and respond to your inquiries and comments;
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- To administer, operate, and improve the Website or develop new products and services;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Website and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas; and
III. How Your Information is Disclosed
A. Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners. We may use third party service providers and business partners to perform functions in connection with the Website or other business activities. Your information may be disclosed to these parties as necessary for the performance of these services.
B. Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction, or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
D. Investigations and Law. We may disclose information about you to third parties if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or guidance, and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
E. Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Website with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
While we take reasonable measures to protect the information you submit via the Website against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Website may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Website and take special care in deciding which information you provide to us.
Any information collected through the Website is stored and processed in the United States. If you use our Website outside of the United States, you consent to have your data transferred to the United States.
V. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain your information for as long as you use the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with customers, and/or the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions.
VI. Links to Other Websites or Applications
VII. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Website:
- Changing Your Information – To change your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing Your Account – To close your account, please contact us at email@example.com. If the email account associated with your email address is not active, we may remove it from our system without notice.
VIII. Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications and Do Not Track Policy
Your browser or device may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our Website does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we may collect information about your online activity both during and after your use of the Website.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Website. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual who is under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org .
XI. How to Contact Us
XII. Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, considering the information’s nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights please do so by either
- Calling us at: 800-294-5517 or
- Submit a request to: email@example.com
Special Notice for California Residents
The following applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and its regulations as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) . We do not collect or store any sensitive information as defined in the CPRA. Any terms defined in the CCPA or CPRA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, Cardio Flow Inc.’s website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A. Identifiers which may include a real name, postal address, telephone number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
B. Commercial information which may include records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
C. Internet or other similar network activity may include browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope.
Cardio Flow obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
- From third parties who are authorized to provide us with such data.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cardio Flow’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Cardio Flow about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
Cardio Flow will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
We will limit our collection, use, retention, and sharing of personal information to actions reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve:
- The purposes for which the personal information was collected or processed; or
- Another disclosed purpose that is compatible with the context of the personal information collection.
Sharing Personal Information
Cardio Flow may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose related to the service or product we are providing you. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We do not sell personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Cardio Flow disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that Cardio Flow delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
You have the right to request corrections of any inaccuracies in your personal information.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, Correction and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, correction, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at: 800-294-5517
- Submit a request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- Identifiers which may include a real name, postal address, telephone number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers will be retained for as long as services are performed and thereafter for record keeping purposes or as otherwise required by law or legal process.
- Commercial information which may include records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies will be retained for as long as services are performed and thereafter for record keeping purposes or as otherwise required by law or legal process.
- Internet or other similar network activity may include browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement will be retained only for as long as services are performed and for record keeping purposes or as otherwise required by law or legal process.
Response Timing and Format
All requests made pursuant to the CCPA must be sent to email@example.com with data privacy in subject line.
We will confirm receipt within ten (10) business days and endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Submit a request by going to firstname.lastname@example.org .
How can I give you feedback or contact you?
You may contact us via phone at 800-294-5517. You should submit any CCPA related requests to email@example.com. Our Customer Care team is available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments or questions can also be sent to us via postal mail, and we will use reasonable efforts to promptly review and respond as appropriate:
P.O Box 120018
St. Paul , MN 55112