This policy was last modified on January 19, 2021.
I. Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you contact or interact with us, or fill out an online form.
When you contact or interact with us or fill out an online form, we may collect your name, email address, telephone number, and any other information that you provide to us voluntarily.
II. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- To provide information and services to you;
- To process and respond to your inquiries and comments;
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- To administer, operate, and improve the Website or develop new products and services;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Website and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas; and
III. How Your Information is Disclosed
A. Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners. We may use third party service providers and business partners to perform functions in connection with the Website or other business activities. Your information may be disclosed to these parties as necessary for the performance of these services.
B. Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction, or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
D. Investigations and Law. We may disclose information about you to third parties if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or guidance, and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
E. Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Website with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
While we take reasonable measures to protect the information you submit via the Website against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Website may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Website and take special care in deciding which information you provide to us.
Any information collected through the Website is stored and processed in the United States. If you use our Website outside of the United States, you consent to have your data transferred to the United States.
V. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain your information for as long as you use the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with customers, and/or the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions.
VI. Links to Other Websites or Applications
VII. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Website:
- Changing Your Information – To change your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing Your Account – To close your account, please contact us at email@example.com. If the email account associated with your email address is not active, we may remove it from our system without notice.
VIII. Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications and Do Not Track Policy
Your browser or device may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our Website does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we may collect information about your online activity both during and after your use of the Website.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Website. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual who is under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XI. How to Contact Us
XII. Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at email@example.com, or by writing to us at Cardio Flow, Inc., P.O. Box 120018, St. Paul, MN, 55112.