About Cardio Flow
Cardio Flow, Inc., is a privately held commercial-stage medical device company located in St. Paul, MN, which designs and develops minimally invasive peripheral vascular products with the goal of providing physicians with better treatment options for peripheral artery disease (PAD) to improve patient lives.
Cardio Flow will be expanding its sales force over the next few months. Further openings will be forthcoming. Benefits packages include health insurance for these positions. Please contact us for further information.
District Sales Manager
The District Sales Manager position is a sales role. You will be responsible for launching a modern atherectomy device called FreedomFlow™, which received 510(k) clearance for the treatment of peripheral arterial disease. PAD is a serious disease that impacts 8-12 million people, of which its estimated 2 million have critical limb ischemia which disrupts the quality of life, mobility, and if not treated, can lead to the need for an amputation.
We are only seeking proven top sales performers with demonstrated results in past positions. You must possess strong interpersonal skills, be a self-starter, and have the aptitude to work autonomously and within a team.
The District Sales Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop a business plan to target and be capable of new account acquisitions to meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas. The Physician targets will consist of Interventional Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists, Vascular Surgeons, and associated hospitals, ASCs, and Outpatient Based Lab (OBL) staff.
- Meeting with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals, hospital administrators, reimbursement specialists) by traveling (in an automobile or airplane) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to demonstrate how company products can help them achieve their goals.
- Develop relationships with hospital, ASCs, and OBL staff (e.g., through conversation, meetings, and participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within the hospital and identify key decision-makers to drive future sales.
- Training and educating customers at multiple levels within the hospital on the prevalence of PAD, the need to screen for potential patients, how to efficiently get patients into the screening pathway, and how to treat these patients with the FreedomFlow™ devices.
- A strong understanding of the reimbursement dynamics associated with launching a new therapy and the ability to have a value-based sales conversation with economic buyers.
- Supporting Freedom Flow procedures in the Cath labs, Operating rooms of the hospital, ASCs, and OBLs that perform peripheral procedures with FreedomFlow™.
- Developing Key Opinion Leaders with the PAD space.
- Responding to customer needs, questions, and concerns regarding products and service.
- Exceed all quarterly sales quotas and MBOs that may be designed around specific metrics for company objectives.
- Managing the company’s resources within the company guidelines and governmental regulations.
- Be available for calls after normal working hours as needed by the customer/company.
- 5-7 years as a high-performing medical device representative with all documentation of sales performance and rankings/awards.
- BS/BA degree
- Ability to travel domestically (e.g., physician visits and conferences).
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a letter of introduction via e-mail.